Tuesday 30 July 2013

Cleric makes debut with gospel album

Apostle Joseph Akanonu, the General Overseer of Joint Heirs Christ Church in Meiran area of Lagos has launched his new album entitled Touch me Holy Spirit.
The four-track album is a melodious mixture of slow paced gospel songs meant to bring you into the presence of God where your faith to receive blessings is easily exercised.
According to the man of God who is also the author of the widely sold faith motivational book, Creation Realities, he was inspired to release the album as a means of preaching the gospel and blessing his generation. ‘’ I am a singer and instrumentalist. I studied music at the International School of Ministry in Minnesota, USA and when I came back to the country to establish an apostolic ministry, I decided to use my musical talent to preach the gospel and also to heal the sick, especially with the hit track, Touch me Holy Spirit, he said
The album contains songs written in both English and Igbo language with rich harmonious tunes that are uplifting as well as inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment